Business-Minded Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate is usually a significant and sizable investment whether you are a business, large developer or a private individual buying a home. Our Salt Lake City real estate lawyers have more than 30 years of experience advising clients on real estate law. We handle residential and commercial real estate transactions, title insurance and title issues, real estate development, eminent domain, mechanic’s liens and mortgage foreclosures.
Resolving Real Estate Law Matters
Creative — Responsive — Cost-Effective
At every step of a real estate investment or transaction, our real estate attorneys are available to represent your interests:
- Title issues: We understand title issues and insurance and regularly work with title insurance companies, underwriters and others to ensure that real property titles are clear of all encumbrances.
- Trust deeds and mortgage foreclosures: Our lawyers represent banks, mortgage companies and other lenders on issues regarding mortgages and mortgage foreclosures.
- Condemnation, eminent domain: We represent landowners, developers and others involved in condemnation proceedings and eminent domain matters.
- Land use, zoning: When zoning changes are needed for real property development, we represent developers before city and county governments.
- Contract review: We are equipped to draft and review all types and kinds of construction and land contracts that protect our clients’ interests.
- Environmental issues: We help landowners deal with contamination issues in the purchase and sale of contaminated property.
- Leasing: Our lawyers negotiate and draft commercial and residential leases, tailored to individual needs and objectives.
- Landlord-tenant matters: If the landlord-tenant relationship sours, we can help you with your commercial or residential eviction action.
- Homeowners and condominium associations: We incorporate HOAs and condo associations, and, as issues arise, we can advise and even guide the association through litigation, if necessary.
The Terry Jessop & Bitner real estate law firm offers small-firm affordability our real estate clients appreciate. We are known for providing results most people expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, complete our intake form to contact a Salt Lake City business attorney today. Call 385-715-4116 for more information.