Legal Counsel For Utah Businesses
Every transaction and every contract can affect your business. At the Terry Jessop & Bitner business law firm, we negotiate, write and review contracts with one primary purpose — protecting the interests of our clients. We review contracts, business agreements and leasing agreements for businesses. We also provide legal services in the areas of asset protection planning and business organizations. We help companies select and form the right business entity such as a professional corporation, limited liability company or partnership.
Resolving Business Legal Matters
Creative — Responsive — Cost-Effective
Our business lawyers work with businesses throughout Utah, including real estate developers, manufacturers, service businesses, retailers, banks, leasing companies, credit unions and others. Our legal services encompass the full range of business litigation and transactions related to:
- Starting a business: We can advise on entity selection, business formation and goal setting.
- Buying a company or assets: Our lawyers can help you negotiate, examine all documents and avoid misunderstandings.
- Building: If you are building residential or commercial property, we can ensure that contracts and agreements are in order and that titles are clear.
- Buying real property: In addition to helping with negotiations, our attorneys will examine the title and purchase agreements.
- Mergers and acquisitions: When businesses merge, reorganize or restructure, many details must be identified and resolved. We can guide you through the process.
- Business agreements: Operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, noncompete agreements, contracts and other business agreements should be carefully examined by a business lawyer.
- Uniform Commercial Code: Our business lawyers will advise you regarding transactions that are governed by the Uniform Commercial Code.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small-firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a business attorney at our Salt Lake City law firm today. Call 385-715-4116.