Experienced Attorneys Defending Creditors In Bankruptcy Cases
Our business lawyers recover property from bankrupt debtors, prevent some debts from being discharged and protect creditors’ claims in bankruptcy.
Resolving Business Legal Matters For Lenders
Creative — Responsive — Cost-Effective
At our Utah business law firm, we represent creditors in bankruptcy actions. Early and effective legal representation can make a difference in your recovery of funds.
- Terminating the bankruptcy stay: Your creditors’ rights lawyer will pursue strategies for eliminating the bankruptcy automatic stay so you can complete your foreclosure or repossess vehicles and other properties pledged to you, but held by the debtor.
- Avoiding the discharge: Our law firm helps businesses collect money even in spite of bankruptcy by suing to prevent the bankruptcy court from discharging a debt or claim.
- Objecting to poor treatment: Don’t settle for unfair treatment from a bankruptcy plan. Our attorneys fight for higher values, greater returns and the payment of more interest for you or your business.
- Leases: We force commercial real estate lessors to keep lease payments current when they are in bankruptcy or release property back to landlords when they can’t.
- Claims, abandonments and reaffirmations: Our lawyers can protect your business and your business assets by filing claims, recovering property and getting debtors to fulfill their obligations by continuing to make payments.
Our objective is to protect your business’s financial interests by protecting your creditors’ rights. You can count on the bankruptcy attorneys at our Salt Lake City law firm.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small-firm affordability and responsiveness with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a creditors’ rights attorney at our Utah law firm today. You may reach us at 385-715-4116.