Salt Lake City Business Law Attorneys
As a business manager or executive, you need a law firm that understands your priorities and cost-effectively handles legal matters ranging from transactions to courtroom litigation.
Contact the Utah business lawyers at Terry Jessop & Bitner to discuss your legal needs.
Resolving Business Legal Matters
Creative • Responsive • Cost-Effective
- Banking and finance: We work closely with the financial industry on matters related to transactions, contracts, loan workouts, mortgage foreclosures, equipment leasing, and regulatory compliance.
- Bankruptcy (Creditor): Our business lawyers protect the interests of creditors when debtors declare bankruptcy. We're often able to get past the automatic stay and collect from the debtor.
- Collections: Our firm helps collect money owed to creditors through wage garnishment, mortgage foreclosures, lien foreclosure, vehicle repossession, debtor's examinations, attachment of assets, and other collection methods.
- Business and commercial law: We handle a full range of business transactions including buying and selling businesses or assets, secure transactions, and structuring leases.
- Contracts: We provide comprehensive contract services including contract drafting, review and negotiation. When there is a contract dispute, we represent clients in contract litigation. From construction contracts and real estate contracts to employment contracts and mortgage agreements, we have the experience to handle a wide range of complex contract issues.
- Business organization: Our business formation lawyers counsel new businesses on entity selection, tax matters, asset protection, and other matters important to a new enterprise.
- Construction law: The attorneys at Terry Jessop & Bitner help contractors with real estate transactions, building and construction contracts, negotiations, zoning and land use issues, and entitlement work.
- Employment law: We advise our clients on employment policies and procedures to help prevent employment law violations and possible litigation.
- Real estate law: Our residential and commercial real estate practice guides clients through matters ranging from contract negotiation and review to environmental concerns, including real estate purchase contracts, leasing, condominium, timeshare and homeowner's association issues, and construction defects. We also handle title insurance issues for property owners and title companies.
- Estate planning and probate: Estate planning is especially important when business interests are involved. We guide our clients through estate planning and help personal representatives settle estates through the probate process.
- Litigation and appeals: Our experienced business litigation attorneys strive for early, cost-effective resolution of disputes. We represent you effectively in court, in appeals, and in mediation and arbitration.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a Utah business attorney today.