Salt Lake City Business Lawyers
Representing Companies and Individuals
How do you select the right business law firm for yourself or your business? You want a lawyer who is responsive and who will seek creative, timely resolutions to the legal issues facing you or your business. Whether it's reviewing a contract, dealing with the threat of a lawsuit, or any other business or land issue, you can count on the Utah business lawyers at Terry Jessop & Bitner.
Resolving Business Legal Matters
Creative • Responsive • Cost-Effective
At our business law firm, we focus on resolutions that are in your best interests. Whether we negotiate with the opposing party or your case requires litigation, we work hard to serve your needs efficiently and effectively. Contact us to arrange a consultation.
For more than 30 years, our law firm has built a well-earned reputation of providing cost-effective legal services in a variety of business-related practice areas:
- Banking and finance: We handle transactions, regulatory compliance, collections and repossessions for banks, credit unions, leasing companies and other lenders. We protect creditors' rights in bankruptcy. We also provide mortgage companies and lenders with advice and representation in mortgage foreclosure actions.
- Business and commercial law: We review contracts, business agreements and leasing agreements for businesses. We also provide legal services in the areas of asset protection planning and business organizations. We help companies select and form the right business entity such as a professional corporation, limited liability company or partnership.
- Construction law: We handle construction issues involving building contracts, zoning, entitlement work and mechanic's liens.
- Employment law: Our firm counsels employers on employment issues, including employment handbooks, wage and hour laws, employment contracts, hiring and termination of employees, harassment policies, and compliance with employment laws such as Title VII, ADA, ADEA, FMLA, and FLSA.
- Real estate law: We handle residential and commercial real estate transactions, title insurance and title issues, real estate development, eminent domain, mechanic's liens and mortgage foreclosures.
- Estate planning, wills and probate: We help clients create and implement simple and complex estate plans. We counsel clients on methods to avoid or minimize estate taxes and protect their assets. We also handle the administration of estates in probate court.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help you or your business, contact a Utah business lawyer today.
Our office hours are from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or by appointment. We are conveniently located across the street from the federal and state court houses in downtown Salt Lake City.