Utah Real Estate Lawyers
Real estate is usually a significant and sizable investment whether you are a business, large developer or someone buying a home. Our Salt Lake City real estate lawyers have over more than 30 years of advising clients on real estate law.
Resolving Business Legal Matters
Creative • Responsive • Cost-Effective
At every step of a real estate investment or transaction, our real estate attorneys are available to represent your interests:
- Title issues: We understand title issues and insurance, and regularly work with title insurance companies, underwriters, and others to assure real property titles are clear of all encumbrances.
- Trust deeds and mortgage foreclosures: Our lawyers represent banks, mortgage companies, and other lenders on issues regarding mortgages and mortgage foreclosures.
- Condemnation, eminent domain: We represent landowners, developers, and others involved in condemnation proceedings and eminent domain matters.
- Land use, zoning: When zoning changes are needed for real property development, we represent developers before city and county governments.
- Contract review: We are competent to draft and review all types and kinds of land contracts that protect our clients' interests.
- Environmental issues: We help landowners deal with contamination issues in the purchase and sale of contaminated property.
- Leasing: Our lawyers negotiate and draft commercial and residential leases, tailored to your needs and objectives.
- Landlord/Tenant: If the landlord/tenant relationship sours, we can help you with your commercial or residential eviction action.
- Homeowner's and Condominium Associations: We incorporate HOA's and Condo Associations, and, as issues arise, we can advise and even guide the association through litigation, if necessary.
The Terry Jessop & Bitner real estate law firm offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a Salt Lake City business attorney today.