Salt Lake City Business Attorneys
Every transaction and every contract can affect your business. At the Terry Jessop & Bitner business law firm, we negotiate, write, and review contracts with one primary purpose — protecting the interests of our clients.
Resolving Business Legal Matters
Creative • Responsive • Cost-Effective
Our business lawyers work with businesses throughout Utah including real estate developers, manufacturers, service businesses, retailers, banks, leasing companies, credit unions, and others. Our legal services encompass the full range of business transactions:
- Buying a company or assets: Our lawyers can help you negotiate, examine all documents, and avoid misunderstandings.
- Building: If you are building residential or commercial property, we can assure that contracts and agreements are in order and that titles are clear.
- Buying real property: In addition to helping with negotiations, our attorneys will examine the title and the purchase agreements.
- Collections, repossessions, and foreclosures: When collections are necessary, we will provide the paperwork and assure all legal requirements are met.
- Mergers and acquisitions: When businesses merge, reorganize or restructure there are many details that must be identified and resolved. We can guide you through the process.
- Business agreements: Operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements, employment agreements, and other business agreements should be carefully examined by a business lawyer.
- Uniform Commercial Code: Our business lawyers will advise you regarding transactions that are governed by the Uniform Commercial Code.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a Salt Lake City business attorney today.