Utah Banking and Finance Attorneys
More Than 30 Years of Experience in Business Law
The banking and financial industry requires exacting, comprehensive legal services - the type of services Terry Jessop & Bitner provides to banks, credit unions, mortgage companies, title lenders and leasing companies in Utah. Our banking and finance clients want cost predictability in their legal services. We will work with you to create fee arrangements that fit your business needs.
Resolving Business Legal Matters,
Creative • Responsive • Cost-Effective
We know that meeting legal requirements and protecting against litigation is important to you. Contact our banking law firm in Salt Lake City, about the services we offer:
- Collections: When your customers don't pay, we can work with you to fashion an effective collection strategy, whether you are a bank, leasing company, credit union or individual.
- Bankruptcy creditor rights: If your bank, credit union or company is a creditor in a bankruptcy case, we will protect your interests.
- Transactions, contracts: A contract which is carefully drawn up and reviewed can save headaches in the future. Make sure an experienced business lawyer examines all transactions.
- Mortgage foreclosures: When a property owner defaults on a mortgage, we can help collect the money owed through loan workout agreements, mortgage foreclosures and other collection methods. If there is a mortgage deficiency after a forced sale of the home, we can seek a judgment against the home owner who defaulted on the mortgage.
- Equipment leasing: When leasing equipment - oil rigs, cars, trucks, computer equipment, farm machinery - make sure you have leasing documents that protect your assets.
- Loan workouts: When the best resolution to a loan default is a loan workout, we can help negotiate and write the contract.
- Regulatory compliance: In all areas of your banking and finance, credit union or leasing business, make sure you are in full compliance with state and federal regulations. Our law firm can advise you.
Terry Jessop & Bitner offers small firm affordability with results you would expect from a large law firm. For a free consultation to discuss how we can help your business, contact a Utah business lawyer today.